iSlacker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iSlacker Forums

Yuki skill builds

eLmu
    Admin

Yuki skill builds Empty Yuki skill builds

Post  eLmu Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:30 pm

okay so people have been asking for skill builds, these builds are just my recommendations, okay? so if you dont like it just post here and ill tell you why i picked what

to start off here is the full dps build
    continue adding points on idh so it would look like this when you reach lvl 80
    this build, imo is pure myth, it works great for solo since it kills mobs quickly. i highly recommend this build Laughing

lvl 70 Myth/Stage build
    max dps skills and it should look like this
    a build for people who mostly myth but sometimes do stages, its good for myth parties, you have dps and skills that would help your team deal with bosses and mobs
    note: lvl 1 idh for flinching mobs and dealing initial dmg which is pure awesome, also + glacier = its meant for you to stay back until its safe to teleport in and spam skills

lvl 70 Stage/Myth build 'mana whore'
    and @ lvl 80 it should look like this
    this is for yukis who think they lack mana
    good for one who starts out with gillians, since their mana pool is still limited
    once you get better equips and RB tho, i highly recommend you to follow the full dps build

alternately, you can do this, it leans more on staging
    and if you continue leveling to 80 it should look like this
    This is more of a stage build that works so-so at myth, 'nuff said

and if youre wondering what my build is, its this

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:15 pm