iSlacker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iSlacker Forums

2 posters

My Sieg complaint topic.

Illusion13

My Sieg complaint topic. Empty My Sieg complaint topic.

Post  Illusion13 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:05 am

We all know that Sieg got a HUGE boost that one update, from reduced cooldown of Iron Hammer, making it one of the deadliest single damage attacks that CAN be used frequently, to reduced cool down on all his other attacks making them much more usable.

I still cant help but say I am not satisfied. Siegs are weak. They are still unwanted in parties, and people will still kick Siegs for the simple fact that its a Sieg. Sure, talk all you want about the ability to combo, but you cant combo in bonus nor in myth. And I guess it brings the debate of myth ruining Lunia as it encourages spamming, and we all know how annoying THAT debate is.

Either way, I guess the point is, people dont realize what Sieg brings. Siegs have absolutely amazing flinching and crowd control abilities in Myth when used correction. But I guess there are certain areas where they dont accel at, such as 2-7B... And Siegs will never get to witness a whole mob being decimated at the press of a button, though I must say that Rb D-Fist hitting twice probably does more damage than the ever so broken Reborn Fury of the Land.

In conclusion... NERF RB FURY OF HAX PLOX </rant>
    Mysterieux
    Mysterieux
    Admin

My Sieg complaint topic. Empty Re: My Sieg complaint topic.

Post  Mysterieux Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 am

Lolz, yes, Siegs' DPS is too low. I used to hate Siegs so much >_> but I am starting to change my views towards them. I start to see their Pro sides: They are really good at killing bosses and can save party members by voking monsters. But yeahh, they are no good for bonus. =(

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm