iSlacker

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iSlacker Forums

2 posters

Looking for Tia Build

BouncyMelons
    BouncyMelons

Looking for Tia Build Empty Looking for Tia Build

Post  BouncyMelons Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:03 pm

looking for a good tia build for when I rebirth (or is it reborn? XD) plus I'd like to know what exactly rb is...and at what level I should do it, what is the point of waiting till later to rb and what not.

Also, I'd like to know about some good tia weapons, right now I'm lvl 54 so they don't have to super strong. What should I be aiming for? I got some 6th degree hand armor which I think was from CM but im not sure.

thx in advance Smile

P.S. I'm doing the History eps right now so no PVP, eventually I'd like to be able to do legend, bonus, myth. Is Tia a good character for staging? I know she dominates in PVP with a good user, don't know so much about PVE
    BouncyMelons
    BouncyMelons

Looking for Tia Build Empty Re: Looking for Tia Build

Post  BouncyMelons Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 am

so uh, after I learned Tia isn't that good for myth, I made a dainn for staging, and now I'm gonna use my tia for pvp (though I suck right now and lag often, need to buy rangebooster for wireless)

in case anyone is wondering, I'm just gonna mishmash some skills together, but somehow I did get to lvl 68 using a pvp build (tough in stages lol)

http://forums.ijji.com/login.php?do=login&nextURL=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.ijji.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D332997

following that a bit
    elbelle

Post  elbelle Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:43 am

lol tia is good for myth,

> good push skills
    > new dark fog = 1600*16 damages (25,600 x number of mobs xD)
    > can jump on lunia
    > Backstab
    > tbt
    etc.

RB = you go to lvl 1, lost your stages and quests, but have extra stats and new skills

I think tia is a great character, if you know how to play it, and yeah she rules at pvp ^^
    BouncyMelons
    BouncyMelons

Post  BouncyMelons Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 pm

well the problem I have is that if I get RB skills, many pvp rooms do not allow RB skills. That puts me at quite a disadvantage if I have lots of points in RB skills...so I decided to go pure pvp Smile

I think it will work out, I'm hopefully gonna have my Eir as healer (support) then my tia for pvp, and dainn for high damage

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:17 am